All product prices are shown EX GST. GST will be added upon checkout.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES SUPPLY OF 2 x OUTDOOR LED SPOTLIGHTS WITH A SENSOR + PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION BY OUR QUALFIED ELECTRICIANS.
Two Sensor LED Wall Mounted Spot Lights providing strong light in outdoor areas. This light fitting is the perfect option for those wanting to efficiently light their outdoor space with a modern style. The added sensor means that the light will only be used when necessary and can also provide convenience if placed near a door to assist in lighting entryways at night. These feature can also improve security at your home or business at night.
This light can be installed to replace an existing light or as a brand new installation* (please see 'Requirements' section for further information regarding what needs to exist in your property for either option).
- 2 x selectable colour temperature LED lights to suit your space and light needs.
- Perfect for residential and commercial outdoor use with a sleek style.
- Robust adjustable black aluminium optical head assembly for a modern look to suit your space.
- PIR motion sensor with programmable time and light level adjustments that are great for security when placed at property entrances.
- Polycarbonate mounting base for increased durability.
- Opal polycarbonate diffuser and 100 degree beam distribution to light a large area.
- Sensor detection distance: 12m at 2.5hm.
- Sensor detection angle: 180°.
- Integral non-dimmable LED driver.
- High efficiency SMD LED chips.
- 2 x 15 watt IP65 wall mounted LED.
- CCT colour selectable 3000K/4000K/5700K.
- Dimensions 112mm W x 186mm H.
- *New installations will most likely require additional cabling to be installed by the electrician. A quote for this additional cabling will be provided on site and needs to be approved prior to the commencement of works. This additional quoted price will need to be paid upon completion of the work.
- Wall and ceiling must be plaster with existing suitable wiring for advertised price to apply (cement or brick walls and ceilings will require an assessment and quote to be provided on site).