All product prices are shown EX GST. GST will be added upon checkout.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES SUPPLY OF THE 3 IN 1 BATROOM 2 HEAT LAMP FITTING + PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION BY OUR QUALFIED ELECTRICIANS.
The Voltex® 3 in 1 Bathroom Heaters are ideal for bathrooms where you need a quick and easy option for heat, ventilation and light. The tri-colour downlight gives off a powerful light so you have the right illumination for intricate tasks (such as flossing), while the extraction fan has been designed to really work and take the moisture out of your bathroom properly!
This light can be installed to replace an existing light or as a brand new installation* (please see 'Requirements' section for further information regarding what needs to exist in your property for either option).
- 3 in 1 fitting including heat, ventilation and light to address all of your bathroom needs.
- White finish to integrate with your bathroom style.
- 2 x 275W Heat lamps so you'll never be in a cold bathroom again.
- 1x integrated 90mm 13W tri-colour downlight (non dimmable) so you can change the look of your light from warm to cool.
- Air movement capacity of extraction fan at 300m3/hr meaning your room will never be damp and at risk of damage.
- Soft dampener has been added to the draft-stopper, to stop rattling sound from cross-winds in the roof.
- Cut Out Dimensions: 430mm (L) x 250mm (W) x 225mm (H)
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Airflow 300 m3/ H (83 L/Sec)
- Operating Temp: -20˚C to +45˚C
- Tri Colour Kelvin temperature selectable Downlight 3000K/4200K/6500K
- *New installations will most likely require additional cabling to be installed by the electrician. A quote for this additional cabling will be provided on site and needs to be approved prior to the commencement of works. This additional quoted price will need to be paid upon completion of the work.
- Ceiling must be plaster with existing suitable wiring for installation at the advertised price (cement or brick ceilings will require an assessment and a quote will be provided on site).
- There must also be a 250mm clearance in the ceiling for advertised price to apply (otherwise a quote will be provided upon inspection).