All product prices are shown EX GST. GST will be added upon checkout.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES SUPPLY OF THE VENTAIR 1250mm (49") SPYDA 3 BLADE CEILING SWEEP FAN WITH DIMMABLE LED LIGHT + PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION BY OUR QUALFIED ELECTRICIANS.
The SPYDA 3 Blade Ceiling Sweep Fan is excellent for air circulation and provides a great cooling effect.
This fan can be installed to replace an existing fan or as a brand new installation* (please see 'Requirements' section for further information regarding what needs to exist in your property for either option).
- True-spin Technology™ is the latest development in ceiling fan motor engineering for fast and reliable cooling.
- Durable, corrosion proof and UV Protected components means the Spyda is safe to use for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Low noise output makes the Spyda an ideal fan for bedrooms.
- Precision moulded ABS (premium moulded thermoplastic) blades have been designed for superior balanced and quiet performance.
- Highest quality Japanese bearings create a smooth running, long life fan that is guaranteed to give years of trouble free operation.
- Aerodynamic blades combined with True-spin Technology produces increased air circulation.
- Added ECO Switch Setting - a pre-selected speed setting which allows the fan to run at a reduced running cost whilst maintaining adequate air circulation saving you money.
- Reversible airflow option for use in summer or winter.
- Dimmable LED light for a sleek integrated look that can be adjusted to suit any mood.
- Wired in control and dimmable switch to be connected to existing wiring.
- Measurements = 1250mm Diameter x 330mm Height
- 6 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) Blades
- *New installations will most likely require additional cabling to be installed by the electrician. A quote for this additional cabling will be provided on site and needs to be approved prior to the commencement of works. This additional quoted price will need to be paid upon completion of the work.
- Ceiling and wall (for control switch installation) must be plaster for advertised price to apply (cement or brick ceilings will require an assessment and quote to be provided on site).